[Portfolio] Adding a form to a published portfolio

Sean Keesler sean.keesler at threecanoes.com
Fri Jan 14 08:52:50 PST 2011

So, my understanding of it is that changing a form already in use (ie.
already filled out by someone) is not going be allowed. The rationale
there is that the "schema" for the form defines what is valid data and
that changing the rules after students have already started playing by
them is not cool. The warnings are a bit overly conservative (as you
just found out).

Sean Keesler
130 Academy Street
Manlius, NY 13104