[Portfolio] Updated agenda with Jira issues

Maurer, Christopher Wayne chmaurer at iupui.edu
Mon Jan 10 06:29:18 PST 2011

Hey all,
I've updated the meeting agenda with a couple of Jira lists.
The first one is a list of blocker and critical issues reported against any of the OSP tools.
The second one is a (hardcoded) list of issues discovered during this QA cycle.  There is likely some overlap there, but I just took the list of jiras (as it was from last week) and made it a filter. If new issues are discovered (or existing issues are resolved), I'd need to update that list.
My other meeting will hopefully be a short one so I may be able to attend the second half of the OSP call.

Chris