[Portfolio] Today's meeting

Ward, Lynn E. leward at iupui.edu
Mon Feb 28 06:42:34 PST 2011

I also have a conflict and will not be able to join.  In fact, I will probably miss all of the meetings in March.

Lynn
Lynn Ward, Principal Systems Analyst, Academic and Faculty Services
University Information Technology Services<http://uits.iu.edu/>
Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
Information Technology and Communications Complex (IT 225D)
535 West Michigan Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202
Phone: 317-278-5713  E-mail: leward at iupui.edu<mailto:leward at iupui.edu>