[Portfolio] Today's meeting

Maurer, Christopher Wayne chmaurer at iupui.edu
Mon Feb 28 06:36:53 PST 2011

Hey all,
I will be unable to join today's call.  We have a group visiting from another university (just starting off with sakai) so I'll be in with them all day.
I'll drop some hints about how they can get involved with the OSP community!
So, if someone else would be able to lead today's call, that'd be great!

I added another link to the agenda with the jira filters I came up with.  One for open issues in the past 30 days, and the other for older than 30 days.  We can refine or add new ones as we see a need.

Chris