[Portfolio] Collections Tool in NYU Sakai OAE Instance

Nancy O'Laughlin nolaug at UDel.Edu
Wed Feb 9 07:47:37 PST 2011

Bob, Lucy and Jeff,
Thanks for sharing the demo. I will be anxious to hear more about its
use at NYU as well as the additional functionality Lucy mentions below.
I am very curious how the various uses will be integrated in the OAE.
Nancy