[Portfolio] Collections Tool in NYU Sakai OAE Instance

Ward, Lynn E. leward at iupui.edu
Wed Feb 9 07:40:42 PST 2011

Makes perfect sense.  In the portfolio world, one size rarely fits all.

Lynn Ward, Principal Systems Analyst, Academic and Faculty Services
University Information Technology Services <http://uits.iu.edu/>
Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
Information Technology and Communications Complex (IT 225D)
535 West Michigan Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202
Phone: 317-278-5713  E-mail: leward at iupui.edu