[Portfolio] [Building Sakai] large sakai sites - 10,000k+

Mathieu Plourde mathieu at udel.edu
Tue Feb 8 08:21:09 PST 2011

In addition to this question about course and project sites, anyone tried
deploying a portfolio site with a large user base? All freshmen using a
matrix to track general education goals, for instance (~6K users)?

Mathieu
=================================

Mathieu Plourde, MBA
Project Leader, LMS/Instructional Designer
IT-Client Support & Services
mathieu at udel.edu
Office: 302-831-4060

TOP LINKS: