[Portfolio] OSP Test Fest

Ward, Lynn E. leward at iupui.edu
Mon Dec 5 06:09:56 PST 2011

Greetings,

At last weeks OSP meeting, I proposed that we use our meeting time this week (I.e. 11am EDT today) to do some testing of 2.9.  I also agreed to do some preliminary organization by way of writing up some instructions, etc.  Unfortunately, I've been extremely busy and haven't been able to get to the latter task.  So, we can either postpone the test fest until next week or start with verbal instructions after a brief business meeting today.  No need to respond.  We can decide on the call today.   Regardless of our decision for today, I'd like to suggest that we conduct these sorts of group testing sessions once or twice a month until 2.9 is released.

Lynn
Lynn Ward, Principal Systems Analyst
Instructional Technology Systems and Services
University Information Technology Services<http://uits.iu.edu/>
Indiana University
Information Technology and Communications Complex (IT 342J)
535 West Michigan Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202
Phone: 317-278-5713  E-mail: leward at iupui.edu<mailto:leward at iupui.edu>