[Portfolio] Compiling Portfolio Matrix Elements into a Compiled Report

David McPherson dmcphers at vt.edu
Fri Aug 5 06:21:58 PDT 2011

Hi Mike,

I'm working on the "officially deprecated" OSP reports tool, that could possibly do something like this.  We have reports running in both 2.7 and 2.8.  I believe it also runs as far back as 2.4.  I think what you are asking about is possible with the tool, depending on where the data is stored, e.g. in a form, and what you are trying to do with this.

Can you tell me some more about your installation?  What version of Sakai are you running? What tools do you have installed? etc.

Thanks,
Dave McPherson
--
David McPherson