[Portfolio] Compiling Portfolio Matrix Elements into a Compiled Report

Mike Song mtsong at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 11:40:47 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,

This is my first post and I'm looking for some help.  Here's what I'm trying
to do... Take the Name, Bio, and user-uploaded Photo for each and every
student enrolled in a course in Sakai and output that into a single report.
 Does anyone have anything like this working now?  The students previously
enter all of their information and upload their photos into their individual
portfolios, but I'm trying to take each element from each student and bring
it into a larger report that includes everyone.

Thanks! Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Mike Song
USUHS
Bethesda, MD
michael.song.ctr (at) usuhs.mil