[Portfolio] REMINDER > Whole Group T&L Call Today at 5 PM ET

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Wed Apr 13 07:17:25 PDT 2011

Folks,

Just a reminder that we'll be holding our monthly call later today at 5 PM
ET, dial-in information is below.

In my posting on Monday I suggested that we use the time to sync up a bit
on conference events that are planned so that we can both be sure to be
aware of key events and also help support each others on the sessions that
we're planning.  We've created a Confluence page where we're trying to
capture some of the plans as means to review during the call and discuss
where folks might need some help.  The site is at:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/Teaching+and+Learning+2011+Sakai+Conference+Planning+Page
.  If you can take a few minutes to add to it that would be helpful.

Josh

Dial 1-888-447-7153 (International callers: 1-719-387-1138)
Enter in passcode: 917798 (the hit #)
Listen to music until "moderator" starts the call
Need help? Call tech support at 1-877-807-0970

Joshua Baron
Senior Academic Technology Officer
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York  12601