[Portfolio] Reminder - Portfolio Visioning 4-5 PM EDT, September 28

janice.smith janice.smith at threecanoes.com
Thu Sep 23 20:24:16 PDT 2010

Portfolio Visioning Meeting: TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 4-5 PM Eastern Daylight Time (US & Canada)
To prepare, view the following links at http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/OSP/Portfolio+Visioning+for+Sakai+3.0

Suggestion by Clay Fenlayson from the managed Sakai 3 project for our first pass at Portfolio MiniSpecs
Input on Portfolio Purposes by Dale Voorhees
Input on Portfolio Taxonomy by Robert Gérin-Lajoie and Paul Ross
Input on Portfolio Personas by Keli Amann

 We will be using the Indiana University audio bridge for this meeting. The bridge info is provided below: