[Portfolio] Suggestions for XML/Oxygen training

Nate Angell nangell at rsmart.com
Fri Sep 17 08:44:16 PDT 2010

Three Canoes provided excellent training in this area at the advance
portfolio training at Marist last December. Maybe it's time for
another such training (at UDel?), where you invite in others from the
Sakai community.

I helped organize the event with Josh Baron's team, so happy to talk
to you about good models.

--
Nate Angell
Client Evangelist