[Portfolio] info on transitioning from TaskStream to Sakai

Beith, Linda lbeith at rwu.edu
Mon Sep 13 14:54:22 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,
Our School of Education had started with TaskStream for their e-portfolios about a year ago and were very attracted to the ability to pull down lesson plans and also to open pre-populated templates with their professional standards. We are looking at migrating these students and faculty over to joining the rest of the University on Sakai 2.7. Has anyone had any experience with moving TaskStream eportfolios over to Sakai? Anyone have any suggestions/advice for us in helping to make this an easier transition for our faculty? Any suggestions would be most welcome.
Linda

Linda L. Beith, Ph.D.
Director, Instructional Design
Roger Williams University