[Portfolio] Getting form builder

Ackerman, Erica ericaack at umich.edu
Wed Nov 10 11:32:44 PST 2010

Rob,

Try this link:

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/XSDW/Home

Erica Ackerman

From: portfolio-bounces at collab.sakaiproject.org [mailto:portfolio-bounces at collab.sakaiproject.org] On Behalf Of Rob Tanner
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2010 12:35 PM
To: portfolio at collab.sakaiproject.org
Subject: [Portfolio] Getting form builder

Hi,

We are evaluating Sakai, particularly but not exclusively, for doing ePortfolios.  Our proof of concept that I have been tasked to setup (I brand new to Sakai) is a matrix that students will use show their requirements progress.  Within the matrix tool it appears that the matrix is the front end to a form and that's how you can use a matrix to ender data.  There is a contributed forms builder tool that's a GUI front-end for creating the XSD files.  My question is, where do I find it and how do zi download and install it?

Thanks,

Rob Tanner
JAVA Developer
Linfield College, McMinnville Oregon