[Portfolio] Getting form builder

Rob Tanner rtanner at linfield.edu
Wed Nov 10 09:34:48 PST 2010

Hi,

We are evaluating Sakai, particularly but not exclusively, for doing
ePortfolios.  Our proof of concept that I have been tasked to setup (I brand
new to Sakai) is a matrix that students will use show their requirements
progress.  Within the matrix tool it appears that the matrix is the front
end to a form and that¹s how you can use a matrix to ender data.  There is a
contributed forms builder tool that¹s a GUI front-end for creating the XSD
files.  My question is, where do I find it and how do zi download and
install it?

Thanks,

Rob Tanner
JAVA Developer