[Portfolio] Portfolio for K12

Sean Keesler sean.keesler at threecanoes.com
Wed Nov 10 11:25:36 PST 2010

Our company, Three Canoes, implemented a Sakai portfolio pilot for the
Ballston Spa K12 district in New York. We linked state standards to
local objectives and jump started a curriculum mapping project for a
few classes. I don't think that the district monitors these lists too
closely, but we could probably get you in touch with them if you
wanted to discuss that project.

Sean Keesler
130 Academy Street
Manlius, NY 13104