[Portfolio] Portfolio for K12

Mathieu Plourde mathieu at udel.edu
Wed Nov 10 09:53:54 PST 2010

Hi Philip,

You should probably get in touch with folks from RINet (state of Rhodes
Island portfolio initiative) and Marist College, since I believe they have
an initiative with their K12 schools in upstate New York.

I have CCed my contacts, Steve Foehr and Josh Baron.

Mathieu

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 12:31 PM, Philip Fedchin <philip at smolny.org> wrote:

> Dear Collegues,
>
> We are considering to initiate a portfolio project for a regional schools
> network. As we are new to portfolio (although not to Sakai) it would be
> really interesting to know about existing experience in K12 sphere. Is there
> anyone willing to give an advice where to start? I was able to find only
> very limited information on openedpractices site.
>
> Thanking you in advance.
>
> Philip Fedchin
> St.Petersburg State University
> (Smolny College)

Mathieu Plourde, MBA
Project Leader, LMS/Instructional Designer
IT-Client Support & Services
mathieu at udel.edu
Office: 302-831-4060

TOP LINKS: