[Portfolio] [DG: Teaching & Learning] Today's T&L Call

Ward, Lynn E. leward at iupui.edu
Wed May 26 07:39:48 PDT 2010

I was referring to the presentation about the lenses and facets, not the pre-conference workshop.  Sorry for the confusion.

Lynn Ward, Principal Systems Analyst, Academic and Faculty Services
University Information Technology Services<http://uits.iu.edu/>
Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
Information Technology and Communications Complex (IT 225D)
535 West Michigan Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202