[Portfolio] Portfolio stories

Zaldivar, Marc mzaldiva at vt.edu
Thu May 20 04:39:23 PDT 2010

Absolutely!  We are working on something similar at VT, and it would be great to contribute.

Marc

Sent from my iPad

On May 20, 2010, at 7:15 AM, "Sean Keesler" <sean.keesler at threecanoes.com<mailto:sean.keesler at threecanoes.com>> wrote:

For those that don't know it, I've been doing some Foundation work as of late on the web site....mostly answering first time questions that come through the contact form on the site, posting new content as it comes up and general dusting and cleaning that goes along with any web site.

It gave me a great opportunity to finally move over the OSP pages into the <http://sakaiproject.org> sakaiproject.org<http://sakaiproject.org> site.
You can see them here:
<http://sakaiproject.org/what-osp>http://sakaiproject.org/what-osp

OSP is currently listed as a set of features of Sakai:
<http://sakaiproject.org/features>http://sakaiproject.org/features
...which links to the page above.

One of the things that the foundation is doing is moving to a less technical discussion of Sakai and more into a storytelling mode about Sakai. As such, you see videos sprinkled around the site where users describe what Sakai schools are doing with Sakai. My understanding is that some filming may happen at the conference around more of these stories.

It would be great if we could develop some video stories around portfolios in Sakai with faculty or instructional designers talking about their specific implementation. Would anyone be willing to participate?

Sean Keesler
130 Academy Street
Manlius, NY 13104
315-682-0830