[Portfolio] Reporting Out > DAY ONE: Virtual Working Session

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Thu May 6 14:06:03 PDT 2010

Folks,

Just a quick note to let everyone know that we had a productive and
stimulating 5-hour Virtual Working Session today to move the final
definitions forward on the Learning Design Lenses and Facets.  The group
completed work on the "Content Creation and Use" Lens and Facets and made
progress on completing the "Learning Activities" Lens definition.  We plan
to complete work on the Learning Activities Facets tomorrow and then move
onto the User Autonomy Lens.

My thanks to David, Daphne, Lynn, Angela, Janice, Ken, Rita (and any
lurker who were on) for the time and effort today!

If additional folks wish to join the session tomorrow please feel free.
We'll again be working from 12 Noon EDT to 5 PM EDT.  Dial-in information
and a reminder will be posted tomorrow.

Josh

Joshua Baron
Director, Academic Technology and eLearning
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York  12601
(845) 575-3623 (work)
Twitter: JoshBaron