[Portfolio] REMINDER > Today's T&L Call

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Wed May 5 08:00:34 PDT 2010

Folks,

Usual reminder that we'll be having our weekly call today at 12 Noon EDT.
Dial in info below.

With out Virtual Working Sessions scheduled for Thursday and Friday this
week, my inclination is to dedicate time during today's call to finalizing
the logistics for the calls and working to put together an agenda so that
we go into the sessions with a clear idea of what we need to accomplish.
I'd like to put our plans up on Confluence as we're talking so that we
have that documented for the sessions.

Time allowing, I'd like to talk a bit about plans that are now in place to
present some of our work to the Product Council on May 19th.  It would be
good to discuss what we want to focus on and ideas we might want to share
as to how the PC could promote the use of the outcomes of our efforts. I'd
also like to see who might be interested in presenting...I don't think we
need a large group but it might be helpful to have a couple of
"presenters" and a few others on the phone to answer questions from
different perspectives.

OK, talk in a bit.

Josh

Calls are currently taking place every Wednesday at 12:00 Noon ET (New
York, USA).  To participate:

    * Dial 1-888-447-7153 (International callers: 1-719-387-1138)
    * Enter in passcode: 917798 (the hit #)
    * Listen to music until "moderator" starts the call
    * Need help? Call tech support at 1-877-807-0970

Joshua Baron
Director, Academic Technology and eLearning
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York  12601
(845) 575-3623 (work)
Twitter: JoshBaron