[Portfolio] REMINDER > Virtual Working Session (PART II) THIS WEEK

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Tue May 4 06:56:04 PDT 2010

Folks,

Just a quick reminder that we have scheduled another "Virtual Working
Session" for Thursday and Friday (5/6 and 5/7) this week from 12 Noon EDT
to 5 PM EDT in order to finalize the Learning Design Lenses and Facet
definitions.  These session will be run through a regular phone conference
and use of Google Docs.  Details on how to connect up will be posted on
Thursday prior to the start of the first session.

If you plan to participate and did not previously post to the Doodle site
we distributed last month please e-mail me to let me know you'll be
joining in.

If you want to refresh your memory on the current Design Lenses or do some
prep work, you can access the Google Spreadsheet where we have been
working on these to date at:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AlfbHxo2qpHEdHRuSnowVGMwWE9HY1MtVjFpY1dtS0E&hl=en

Josh
p.s. We will also be having our regular weekly call tomorrow (Wednesday)
at 12 Noon and will use the time to sync up and make sure we're ready for
the Virtual Working Session.
Joshua Baron
Director, Academic Technology and eLearning
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York  12601
(845) 575-3623 (work)
Twitter: JoshBaron