[Portfolio] SAK-13728 show whether a reflect has been done in a matrix cell

Ward, Lynn E. leward at iupui.edu
Thu Mar 25 04:07:40 PDT 2010

I am strongly in support of adding the icons to the matrix view and making them consistent with the cell view.  However, if I had my druthers, I'd probably keep the current feedback icon (talk bubble) instead of using the magnifying glass.  To me, the association with the feedback activity and object is more obvious.

Lynn

Lynn Ward, Principal Systems Analyst, Academic and Faculty Services
Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
Information Technology and Communications Complex (IT 225D)
535 West Michigan Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202