[Portfolio] SAK-13728 show whether a reflect has been done in a matrix cell

Nancy O'Laughlin nolaug at UDel.Edu
Wed Mar 24 12:37:59 PDT 2010

Just to verify, there is an icon then for Reflection (the light bulb),
one for Feedback(magnifying glass) and one for Evaluations (check mark)?
I think this will be helpful.
Nancy