[Portfolio] Michigan Load Testing Summary Report

Sean Keesler sean.keesler at threecanoes.com
Fri Jul 23 17:02:51 PDT 2010

Beth,

Thanks for sharing!

What were the tasks that the test scenario ran through?
Did it render 350 portfolio presentations at the same time?
Did it try to simulate the building of the "pick list" screen by a
number of simultaneous users?
Were different cache.osp.presentation.data properties tried?

Its hard to understand that report without a wee bit more info...but
it seems a little disheartening regardless.

Sean