[Portfolio] OSP Independent Release

hongbo zhang hbzhang at vt.edu
Mon Jul 19 20:57:27 PDT 2010

I think the independent release of OSP can be a very nice idea. It will
facilitate the progress of OSP development in the very long run. It also
helps to more efficiently integrate OSP to Sakai 3.0.

The only trade off is to stay being both independent and harmony with Sakai
community.

This brings the future OPS development plan issue. It is to reduce the
dependency of OPS on other Sakai modules (widgets), while providing
excellent support to other Sakai Widgets.

Hongbo