[Portfolio] filefile displayName

Sean Keesler sean.keesler at threecanoes.com
Tue Jul 13 07:29:15 PDT 2010

We COULD use the renderer to filter out "filefile" and replace it with
nothing...but that is really not how the default behavior should be
anyway.
I am seeing this when we:

 - preview the form
 - create a "New Form Item" in Resources
 - "Create New" when the form is in a portfolio template.

You are correct, it does not occur in the matrix.

Sean Keesler
130 Academy Street
Manlius, NY 13104
315-682-0830