[Portfolio] Reminder > Today's Sakai Teaching and Learning Call

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Wed Jan 20 08:36:22 PST 2010

Folks,

Just the usual reminder that we'll be having our weekly Teaching and
Learning call today as 12 Noon EST.  Dial-in information is below.

Clay Fenlason, Sakai Product Manager, will be joining the call again this
week to get an update on our plans for the Virtual Working Session and to
provide feedback.  I'm particularly interested in reviewing the goals and
outcomes we've identified so that we can make sure these are in-line with
what Clay feels would be most useful to the Sakai 3 effort.

It looks like there has been some work done on defining the Themes and
Activity Workflows that we've been using in the Learning Capabilities
Spreadsheet since we talked last week so we may wish to spend some time
reviewing this work and discussing it a bit.  I would also like to
continue our efforts to finalize some of the logistics for the Virtual
Working Session we've scheduled for 2/4 and 2/5.  I'll be working to post
a very rough agenda for the two days between now and the call so that we
have something to react to.

Josh
Joshua Baron
Director, Academic Technology and eLearning
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York  12601
(845) 575-3623 (work)
Twitter: JoshBaron