[Portfolio] Narrative of Portfolio Setup

Sean Keesler sean.keesler at threecanoes.com
Wed Dec 1 08:25:35 PST 2010

I think it is useful, but not as a "practice".
Robin mentions that "This example does not reflect model pedagogy" in
her notes at the bottom.
It is an interesting technical perspective that hits a lot of the
functionality that might be used in a typical workflow.
Should it be incorporated into the docs on confluence in some way?

Sean