[Portfolio] Preliminary Portfolio Visioning Meeting, 1-2 PM EDT, Monday, August 30

janice.smith janice.smith at threecanoes.com
Fri Aug 27 13:57:52 PDT 2010

Dear OSP Community members

Thanks to all of you who signed up on Doodle for the first portfolio visioning meeting for Sakai 3.0. (http://www.doodle.com/uwzyz4rfpa5tsg9e).

It looks like the one day and time that everyone who signed up can participate is Monday, September, 20, 1-3 PM EDT. However, we have had a new request to adjust the time so that interested community members from Australia can also attend.

Because there are nine people who are able to participate on this coming Monday, I am announcing a preliminary meeting for one hour, 1-2 PM EDT, on Monday, August 30, to discuss how to best organize our efforts so that we include everyone who is interested and focus on the most important tasks to move our collective portfolio vision forward. The group meeting this Monday will make recommendations to the OSP community on the timing and agenda for the first "Kick-off" virtual portfolio visioning meeting to be held later in September (at a day and time yet to be determined).

I ask those of you who are not able to participate 1-2 PM EDT on Monday, August 30, to trust that those of us who can meet will do our best to represent everyone's interests. We will report back with our initial recommendations for moving forward via the OSP community call, the portfolio list, and the portfolio visioning page on Sakai Confluence, http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/OSP/Portfolio+Visioning+for+Sakai+3.0.

To participate in Monday's meeting, please note the following information:
MONDAY, AUGUST 30, 1-2 PM EDT
 We will be using the IU audio bridge for this meeting.

 Phone Number:  (317) 278-7008
 PIN: 788648#
You are welcome to attend even if you have not yet had time to sign up on Doodle.

Janice

Janice A. Smith, Ph.D.
Three Canoes
1204 Laurel Avenue