[Portfolio] Proposed change in day for portfolio visioning in Sakai 3.0 virtual meeting - NEW DAY - 1-3 PM EDT, Monday, August 30

janice.smith janice.smith at threecanoes.com
Mon Aug 23 16:05:36 PDT 2010

Hello all,

There has been a request to move the day for the first portfolio visioning in Sakai 3.0 virtual meeting from 1-3 PM EDT on Tuesday, August 31, to 1-3 PM EDT on Monday, August 30.

Accordingly, I have created a Doodle calendar to ask about participant availability for 1-3 PM EDT on five possible dates: August 30, September 8, 20, 22, and/or 29.

If you plan to participate, please visit http://www.doodle.com/uwzyz4rfpa5tsg9e to indicate your availability.

The proposed agenda for the virtual meeting has been included in the Doodle calendar and can also be accessed at http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/OSP/Portfolio+Visioning+for+Sakai+3.0

We are hoping everyone who wants to can be there!

Janice

Janice A. Smith, Ph.D.
Three Canoes
1204 Laurel Avenue