[Portfolio] Portfolios in Sakai 3.0 Visioning - Virtual Meetings for August and September 2010

janice.smith janice.smith at threecanoes.com
Mon Aug 16 06:54:40 PDT 2010

Hello OSP Community

Our initial plan is to hold two virtual meetings to discuss portfolio visioning for Sakai 3.0. Each meeting will last two hours and will be scheduled for 1-3 PM EDT (US Eastern Daylight Time) in order to accommodate participants from California and the UK. Representatives from most of the institutions already developing portfolio functionality for Sakai 3.0 plan to participate.

Sign-up for the meetings is at http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/OSP/Portfolio+Visioning+for+Sakai+3.0.

It looks like the best day for a meeting in August will be 1-3 PM EDT on Tuesday, August 31. I regret that there is no day in August that will accommodate everyone's schedule.

We will discuss the agenda for the virtual meeting on the OSP Community call this week and next.

Janice

Janice A. Smith, Ph.D.
Three Canoes
1204 Laurel Avenue