[Portfolio] REMINDER > Whole Group T&L Call TODAY at 5 PM EDT

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Wed Aug 11 12:30:42 PDT 2010

Folks,

Just a reminder that we will be holding our "whole group" T&L call today
(can you believe its been two weeks!) at 5 PM EDT.  Dial-in information is
below.

Based on the last call, here is a rough agenda for what I think we need to
discuss.  Others should feel free to start up an "etherpad" take what I
have and "remix" to great a complete agenda.

(1) Communications Update (Kim Thanos) - Kim wanted feedback on the call
schedule she has posted on the communications brainstorming page.  I'm not
sure where this stands but wanted to touch on it. (page is at
http://bit.ly/9zm8yN).  As part of this, I would like to finalize the
frequency of the "whole group" calls (either once every two weeks or once
a month seems to be the options)

(2) Terminology Discussion - We didn't get to this last week so I wanted
to try and touch on it up front in the agenda.  I think it would be useful
if we standardized some terms (sub-group vs. committee) to help with
external communication.

(3) Group Reports (by facilitator) - Please take a moment before the call
to review the notes from last time and be prepared to update folks on some
of the issues/questions that were identified.  Notes are at
http://titanpad.com/HxWocIiN3Y.  Unless I messed up again (Sorry Roger!),
I think the groups who will be reporting are:

   1. Distance Learning
   2. TWSIA 2011 Committee
   3. Learning Capabilities Design Lenses
   4. Student Engagement

As was the case last time, I'll be in the car for this call so if others
can take notes that would be great.

Josh

Dial 1-888-447-7153 (International callers: 1-719-387-1138)
Enter in passcode: 917798 (the hit #)
Listen to music until "moderator" starts the call
Need help? Call tech support at 1-877-807-0970

Joshua Baron
Director, Academic Technology and eLearning
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York  12601
(845) 575-3623 (work)
Twitter: JoshBaron