[Portfolio] [Fwd: Background info for the next portfolio conference call - Monday August 9 2010]

Jacques Raynauld jacques.raynauld at hec.ca
Tue Aug 10 06:10:07 PDT 2010

Hi everyone.  Thanks for you questions and comments on our last
conference call on our "ressource-object" oriented mock-up
demonstration.  You can set up an account (role=designer) for the last
release at

http://www.matimtl.ca/sitesMATI/GenMaquette_05_En/jsp/list.jsp

Let me know if you have any questions.

Jacques.

P.S.  See also
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/OSP/MATI+Montreal+Porfolio+Initiative

Hi everyone.

MATI Montréal has been working on Guided-Structured  Portfolios over the
last year.  We have developed a number of tools including a general
mock-up tool that I am going to preview in our next conference call.
Background information, a ppt file and two short videos are available on
a new Confluence page

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/OSP/MATI+Montreal+Porfolio+Initiative

This tool might be of interest for the portfolio community at large as
it provides an easy way to create, discuss and implement in small pilots
simple portfolio prototypes.  A more complete version of the mock-up
tool will be available at the end of August.

Regards.

Jacques Raynauld
MATI Montréal