[Portfolio] Today's Teaching and Learning Call

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Wed Apr 21 08:35:59 PDT 2010

Folks,

Apologies for not posting a reminder last week and my thanks to David
(although with just one other person) who I think jumped in to run the
call in my absence.

We will be starting up our call in about 30 minutes at 12 Noon EDT, dial
in information is below.

Based on the Doodle site I set up a few weeks ago, it appears that Friday,
April 30th and Friday, May 7th at 12 Noon EDT work for the majority of
people.  If you are interested and have not posted your availability you
can do so at: http://www.doodle.com/3at3yde8sgbuf44n.  I'd like to spend a
few minutes on today's call talking logistics for the next Virtual Working
Session(s) and decide if we want to try to run one or two.

Outside of this logistical stuff, I'd be interested in continuing the
discussions we've had with Keli and others about how the Learning Design
Lenses can be leveraged in future design and development work.  We may
also have some conference-related items to discuss as the event is not too
far out on the horizon.

Others should, as always, feel free to bring other agenda items to the
call.

Josh

Calls are currently taking place every Wednesday at 12:00 Noon ET (New
York, USA).  To participate:

    * Dial 1-888-447-7153 (International callers: 1-719-387-1138)
    * Enter in passcode: 917798 (the hit #)
    * Listen to music until "moderator" starts the call
    * Need help? Call tech support at 1-877-807-0970

Joshua Baron
Director, Academic Technology and eLearning
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York  12601
(845) 575-3623 (work)
Twitter: JoshBaron