[Portfolio] MetaAnalysis - Verbs and Primitives

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Wed Sep 9 07:09:42 PDT 2009

Though I am not aware of any specific T&L literature, thanks for
sending this around.

I am a big advocate for using models, borrowing organizational
techniques and vocabulary wherever possible. Just at a glance, there
seem to be a couple of techniques we could borrow or adapt here.

I'm particularly looking at Table 3 toward the end that adds some
lightweight structure and context to the discussion. This is the kind
of thing I like to start with when engaging a new thesis.

Thanks,
-Noah