[Portfolio] Portfolios for school/college accreditation?

Plourde, Mathieu mathieu at udel.edu
Mon Oct 26 06:28:32 PDT 2009

Hi Brian,

We are in the midst of trying to ramp up assessment portfolios for our general education goals. I have CCed Kathy Pusecker from the Center for Educational Effectiveness and Nancy O'Laughlin from the Sakai support team at Delaware.

Nate: I'd love some pointers to Portland State's initiative.

Best Regards,

Mathieu Plourde, MBA
Project Leader, LMS/Instructional Designer
IT-Client Support & Services
mathieu at udel.edu

TOP LINKS:

Technology Troubleshooting: http://www.udel.edu/help