[Portfolio] REMINDER > Today's Sakai Teaching and Learning (Chat with Clay)

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Wed Oct 21 06:52:17 PDT 2009

Folks,

Just a reminder that we will have our weekly call today at 12 Noon EDT.
Call in information is below.

Clay Fenlason, Sakai's new Product Manager and past Board member, will be
joining us today to provide a brief update on Sakai 3 development efforts
and also hear about some of the initiatives we've been discussing.  My
hope is that he can provide feedback on our ideas and also discuss how
they might relate to the work of the Product Council (on which he sits).

Finally, as a reminder as well, if folks are going to be at EDUCAUSE and
are interested in getting together to chat in person about these issues
please let me know.

Thanks, Josh

Calls are currently taking place every Wednesday at 12:00 Noon ET (New
York, USA).  To participate:

    * Dial 1-888-447-7153 (International callers: 1-719-387-1138)
    * Enter in passcode: 917798 (the hit #)
    * Listen to music until "moderator" starts the call
    * Need help? Call tech support at 1-877-807-0970

Joshua Baron
Director, Academic Technology and eLearning
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York  12601
(845) 575-3623 (work)
Twitter: JoshBaron