[Portfolio] Access to portfolios beyond graduation

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Thu Nov 19 05:28:12 PST 2009

Marc,

    In regards to your side-note, there are others that would like to
see the ability to transfer ownership on collaborative portfolios as
well (see http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-17269). The best way
to move this forward would be to propose some user interface mockups
on how this could be done -- the backend functionality is not very
difficult.

- Beth