[Portfolio] Reminder > Today's Sakai Teaching and Learning Call

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Wed Nov 18 08:41:08 PST 2009

Folks,

Just a reminder that David Goodrum will be facilitating an informal call
today at our regular 12 Noon EST time.  If you don't participate please
consider taking the time today to continue adding to the Learning
Capabilities Google Spreadsheet that I've referenced in past e-mails.

A link to the Learning Capabilities spreadsheet and call in information is
posted to the Teaching and Learning group Confluence at at:

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED

I'm going to try and jump on the call if possible (I'm at Kuali days right
now).

Josh

Joshua Baron
Director, Academic Technology and eLearning
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York  12601
(845) 575-3623 (work)
Twitter: JoshBaron