[Portfolio] [DG: Teaching & Learning] Link to Google Doc for teaching needs

David Goodrum davidgoodrum at rocketmail.com
Mon Nov 9 19:34:48 PST 2009

Hi,

Taking a glance at the range of additions by participants from the community, it looks like this loosely structured brainstorming exercise has gone beyond the original notion of documenting a 'simple course' and has expanded to begin expressing some of the breadth and complexity of teaching and learning needs.  I might hope the portfolio group would find some fertile ground here for collaboration.

Regards - David