[Portfolio] NEW INFO > Today's Teaching and Learning Call

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Wed May 13 08:14:05 PDT 2009

Folks,

My apologies for the delay in getting this posted, we had a security
breach with our conference call system and I've had to scramble a bit this
morning as a result.  It also means that we'll need to use a different
call in options for the call today.  I  want to try and use one of the
Sakai Conference Bridges, information is below.  If we encounter problems
we'll do our best to address them on the fly.

I don't think we have a major agenda for the call today. Some check-in on
the Award Program and discussion of the pre-conference workshop would be
useful.  If we can and there is interest, I would like to see if we could
move forward on discussion of a new requirements process and in particular
start to document some of the past work.  I'll admit that I'm struggling
to find time to do this so I'm hoping that maybe some progress can be made
on the calls.

Thanks, Josh

NEW CALL IN INFORMATION:

The Conference Bridges support both Internet (e.g., Polycom, XMeeting [for
MacOS], Ekiga [Linux, Windows]) and telephone connections:

    * Telephone: +1 812 856 7060
    * Internet: 156.56.240.9

Sakai003

    * Conference Code: 386#
    * PIN: 72524#

Joshua Baron
Director, Academic Technology and eLearning
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York  12601
(845) 575-3623 (work)
Twitter: JoshBaron