[Portfolio] Boston Sakai session on A New Vision for the Open Source Portfolio in Sakai 3.0

janice.smith janice.smith at threecanoes.com
Mon May 11 11:37:47 PDT 2009

Dear OSP, Teaching and Learning, and Sakai UX communities,

The OSP Community is pleased to announce that it will host a “blue sky” discussion session on redesigning OSP for Sakai 3.0 at the Boston Sakai Conference in July 2009.

This session will draw on previous work done at Sakai Amsterdam, Sakai Paris. and weekly OSP community calls to focus on preserving and enhancing the core portfolio functions of Guide, Collect, Reflect, Document, Tag, Associate, Evaluate, Present, Share, Assess, Report, Flow, Customize, and Preserve.

We invite you to join us to discuss ways our communities could collaborate to address areas of common focus in Sakai 3.0.

Janice

Janice A. Smith, Ph.D.
Three Canoes Consulting
1204 Laurel Avenue