[Portfolio] Portfolio Share & Notify

Sean Keesler sean at keesler.org
Wed May 6 06:26:51 PDT 2009

I generally like the change, but I'll step out of my box and put on my
wordsmith hat...which I have no right to wear.

"Notify all people you have shared your portfolio with." A sentence that
ends with a preposition?

I really think that we need a word that describes that ad-hoc group of
people that "you share your portfolio with".
Unfortunately its situational...you won't consider a potential employer a
"friend"....

Maybe "Viewers" (from Google Docs)?

Would:
"Send an email to portfolio viewers"