[Portfolio] Portfolio Share & Notify

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Mon May 4 14:32:52 PDT 2009

At today's t-con, we discussed changing the portfolio share screen in
conjunction with resolving SAK-15693 and SAK-16090. The change would
remove the "Save" and "Cancel" buttons and instead save changes
immediately, which would be consistent with the "Summary" and "Add/
Edit Content" tabs.

Removing the Save/Cancel buttons would leave one remaining "Notify
Users" button, but I worried that users might confuse the "remove
users" checkboxes with the "notify users" functionality. So I've
attached an alternative which uses a simple "Send notification
email(s)" link instead of a button.

Please let me know which implementation/screenshot you prefer by end
of day Wednesday (May 6) and feel free to offer any word-smithing
changes.

Thanks,
- Beth