[Portfolio] Instance to test proposed IU enhancements

Maurer, Christopher Wayne chmaurer at iupui.edu
Mon May 4 10:28:41 PDT 2009

Hey gang,
I just rebuild the instance, so it should be all up to date with our bug
fixes, as well as anything that¹s happened in trunk up to this point.
SAK-15710 is the parent task that we¹ve been using for most things.  Some
issues are subtasks, but others have just been linked.  If you see issues
that are related to our changes, feel free to create a bug.  You¹ll want to
set the affects version to ³branch² and then either make it a subtask, or
link it to SAK-15710 so we know it¹s an issue with our stuff and not trunk.

http://qa2-osp.sakaiproject.org:8085/portal

Thanks!

Chris