[Portfolio] OSP Help for 2.6

janice.smith janice.smith at threecanoes.com
Fri May 1 13:51:31 PDT 2009

Beth and all,

I think your plan to move the help files into Sakai proper is a good one.

On the Monday community call, can we also talk about a way for those who regularly attend OSP community calls to share the task of reviewing these files for 2.6?

Janice

Janice A. Smith, Ph.D.
Three Canoes Consulting
1204 Laurel Avenue