[Portfolio] Nested group fields in forms

hongbo zhang hbzhang at vt.edu
Tue Mar 31 19:29:32 PDT 2009

I attached one form containing the group option.

This form works for fine for us for portfolio development, and the responses
can be seen in Oxygen.

Sometimes, the form builder produces a form, which could contain some errors
(mainly compatible problem). Oxygen is a good tool to check whether the form
builder generated form is correct. If there is anything wrong with the form,
Oxygen can highlight the error for you with red lines.

Hope it help

hongbo