[Portfolio] Nested group fields in forms

Nancy O'Laughlin nolaug at UDel.Edu
Tue Mar 31 13:32:45 PDT 2009

Using the Form Builder, I have a faculty member who created a form using
the group field type and nested a group within a group. The problem we
discovered is that it looked like it worked - no errors. However, when I
viewed the completed form, the nested responses were missing (I could
see labels - no responses). All the other form element responses were
there. Has anyone ever experienced this or have any insight for me?
Thanks,
Nancy

--
Nancy J. O'Laughlin, Ed.D.
IT-User Services, University of Delaware